Save Rs. -599.00
- Siddhachakra is a popular yantra or mandala (mystical diagram) used for worship in Jainism.
- It is also known as Navapada in the Svetambara tradition and Navadevta in the Digambara tradition. In the Svetambara tradition it is associated with the Namokar Mantra.
- It is related to the legend of King Shripala and his wife Mayanasundari.
- It is depicted as a Kalasha with the core of a blossomed lotus representing Navapada in the centre surrounded by guarding deities on petals. It is used in some rituals.
- Size :- 4 Inch With Frame.
- Make :- Made in Copper.