Natural Rain Drop Long Pearl Mala/Moti Mala
- Pearl pacifies passions and mental inconsistency and strengthens the heart
- This attracts wealth and money and symbolizes properity and good luck
- It cures diseases pertaining to indigestion, tiredness, and physical weakness.
- Pearl is said to having a calming effect on angered temprament.
- Infused with Reiki Energy and Mantra, this handcrafted Sacred Mala was created using Natural Pearls.
According to Jataka Parijaata the jyotish gemstone, gem of the Moon is the natural pearl Pearl. Like the Moon which exudes cool pleasing rays, the Natural Pearl too ensures peace of mind and contentment. Pearls are treasures from the Earth's streams, rivers, lakes, seas, and oceans, and they have always embodied the mystery, power, and life-like sustaining nature of water. The Moon is feminine, imaginative, receptive, sensitive, intuitive and subject to change. It acts as a large crystalline transformer, converting solar energy which reflects to the planet Earth. The Moon rules over our psyche, which is represented by the deer on which he rides. In one hand he is holding the disc (charka) of Vishnu to remove obstacles, and in another hand a conch (Symbol of primordial sound) whose sound leads to liberation from the cycle of birth and rebirth. In his third hand he holds a lotus of purity and in his fourth hand the reins of the deer. Moon is the presiding deity of the element water, and rules over the tides of the sea. The sphere of the Moon is the reservoir of rainwater and thus Moon is the ruler of plants and vegetable kingdom. Moon represents the mother or female principle, the energy that creates and preserves.
Product color & size may slightly vary due to the nature of the product, photographic lighting sources or monitor settings. The image has been enlarged for better viewing. Keep it away from perfume, sprays and water. All the description is based on Hindu mythology.