Lab Certified Seven Mukhi Mahalaxmi Rudraksha
- Seven Mukhi Rudraksha reaps the positive benefits of huge financial gains, good health, fame, peace, freedom from diseases and mental stress. Seven Mukhi Rudraksha bead is especially recommended for people in business. Size: 16-22mm
- 1. Positive benefits of financial gains, good health, fame & peace.
- 2. Recommended to people in business.
- 3. Freedom from diseases and mental stress.
- 4. Sublimates the malefic effects of Saturn.
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha represents the Godess Mahalaxmi, ruled by the planet Saturn and has a life of a thousand years if well taken care of. The wearer of this Rudraksha reaps the positive benefits of huge financial gains, good health, fame, peace, freedom from diseases and mental stress. Seven Mukhi Rudraksha bead is especially recommended for people in business. The energized beads should also be placed in the prayer room or in the main locker where the money is kept. This Rudraksha sublimates the malefic effects of Saturn or "Shani". In Vaishnavism, the Seven Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to represent Avanta (Shesha Nag), the king of serpents who is believed to be an incarnation of Lord Shiva. Each of the seven faces represents one great serpent. The seven serpents are- Anantha, Karkataka, Takshak, Shankhanaad, Pundarika, Visholban and Karisha. It is believed that snakes never bother the wearer of this Rudraksha.
Ruled by: Lord Mahalaxmi
Ruling Planet: Saturn
Mantra: Om Mahalaxmai Namah
Recommended: Seven Mukhi can be worn on a daily basis due to its positive psychological and physical effects.
Ritual before wearing: Three Seven Mukhi Rudraksha beads should be strung in a red thread and worn while chanting the mantra. It can also be kept in the locker after chanting of the Mantras.
Day to wear: Monday