Gauri Shankar Rudraksh Original & Preciouse Nepal Rudraksha by Lab Certified
- Gaurishankar Rudraksha is a conjoined form of Lord shiva and Mother Parvati. In Puranas, the bead of Gaurishankar is regarded as best for a peaceful family life.
- People who worships this Rudraksha and keeps it in his prayer room reaps all the benefits of an obstacle free, happy and successful family life.
- The wearer of the Gaurishankar Rudraksha is blessed with comfort and peace in the family.
- It provides excellent relations between husband and wife. It helps to keep peace and comfort in family.
- It should be capped in gold or silver, strung with a red thread and worn while chanting of Mantras.
Product color & size may slightly vary due to the nature of the product, photographic lighting sources or monitor settings. The image has been enlarged for better viewing. Keep it away from perfume, sprays and water.
As per Shiva Purana, Rudraksha is derived from the sanskrit words “Rudra” and “Aksha” meaning eyes of Lord Shiva & considered to be formed while meditating with his eyes half open for number of years for the welfare of human being. After completion of his meditation when he closed his eyes, tear drops from his eyes fell on mother earth forming seeds that later on became the Rudraksha tree.